Tuesday, January 6, 2009

back, back, and moving foward

Contrary to how it might look, getting more involved in the virtual social world is not a new year's resolution of mine. However, for better or worse, I have plunged back in. I'm back on Facebook for the third time and have added Twitter to my web arsenal. Why, you ask? A dash of Jaime, a little bit of James, a pinch of Rob, society-wide peer pressure, and lots of curiosity.

so...time to integrate (or try to) and see what the combined power of social media is all about.

shanti,
mjh

p.s.--my new year's resolution? it has to do with hippies, and i'll explain another day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bizarre addiction. "Everytime I think I'm out... They suck me back in."

Unknown said...

I should have mentioned that this was the "yummy conversation" between James and Rob that helped suck me riiiiight back in. The URL probably won't show up, so just head to Jamie's site and look for the baby shower post (and read the comments): http://simulatethis.blogspot.com/2008/12/there-was-this-baby-shower.html.

mel said...

yeay! i have rob and matt back! i'm going to do a little dance! (not that it takes alot to get me to dance....)

Alison said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Melissa... When are you going to start blogging? I think we would all love to read it.