Tuesday, July 8, 2008

religion, faith, emotion, etc.

A couple of nights ago, I met Jesus. Granted it was in a dream, but it was still pretty cool. Here's what went down.

Jesus was in his early 30s, and I was lucky enough to meet him right after he realized who he was. It seemed odd to me that Jesus would spend 30 years not knowing his own heavenly/earthly mission, so I asked him why and how. His answer was more than shocking to me.

"One word", he said. "Emotion."

He then told me that Emotion was the enemy of Faith.

I'm still not sure what to do with this....

shanti,
mjh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Truthfully, I've had some pretty trippy dreams lately. If I didn't know better, I would think my wife was dosing my pillowcase at night. The Jesus one, though, has really stuck with me. I'll hopefully find time to post more thoughts on it later. In the meantime, however, it's just rolling around in the back of my head, kinda bugging me.

mel said...

i have had alot of nightmares/weird dreams lately becuase of my schedule changing so drastically. i could post them and have people discuss, but that would probably be scary.